Technical Lead - IB Technology
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you want to play a vital part in the design of our current and future banking technology? Do you have proven ability to design, develop and deploy complex platforms and applications?
We’re looking for a Technical Lead who will
• be responsible for the overall solution architecture of the Global Banking portfolio in cooperation with the Crew and Domain Architects
• be a lead partner and influencer within the Global Banking Team as we continue our journey to the Cloud and modernize our DevOps build chains
• join the Global Banking leadership Team to shape our culture of collaboration, innovation and integrity
• be hands on design and build software aligned to business and IT requirements, working closely with the Product Owners and Delivery Teams
• guide Teams with the best practice and service a role model to our software engineers • collaborate on problem analysis, proof-of-concepts, pilots, MVP design, quality and control
Your Career Comeback
We are open to applications from career returners. Find out more about our program on ubs.com/careercomeback.
You’ll be working in Global Banking Technology Team based in the Wroclaw office. Our team is partnering with the other Global Banking Crews across the globe to deliver a leading-edge digital platform that will create a step change in the way we serve our Clients. As a Technical Lead, you’ll play an important role in making sure we achieve both business and technology objectives.
•ideally worked in a Technical Leadership role for 8+ years within a critical technology function. Experience in building large scale customer and transaction management systems is key
•proven hands on delivery using modern web based architectures and relational & no sql data persistence platforms
•knowledge of API Management systems and experience building large scale modular API capabilities
•database technologies such as Oracle, Postgres, MS SQL
•significant experience in delivering solutions onto cloud platforms – Azure highly desirable
•successful management of complex and diverse tasks, while meeting key objectives and timelines
•a thorough understanding of Agile development methodologies with demonstrable experience of working in small multi-disciple teams
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.