IT System Engineer
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about Cyber Security? Do you want to help set the direction and strategy for Cloud and On-Premises Network based security controls? Are you motivated to work in a complex, diverse, and global environment?
We are looking for an IT System Engineer to join our team and help us to:
– evaluate, plan, and integrate technical infrastructure solutions
– guarantee a secure infrastructure environment as well as production stability and performance
– analyze errors in systems and define corrective measures (you’ve got a good eye)
– cooperate with other groups in engineering on delivery of large-scale programs
– maintain & improve existing deployment and build mechanisms
Security is a global organization within Group Technology Infrastructure and Security Engineering. Our services focus on access management for applications and infrastructure, identity management for users, directories, detecting/preventing measures for cyber threats, and exchanging/storing data securely. We provide consolidated and reliable security services that implement secure design principles and create best-fit solutions.
You'll be working with the Network Security team based in Poland. As an IT System Engineer, you will be instrumental in setting the direction and strategy for a portfolio of Network Based Security Controls (IDS, DDOS, WAF, Honeypots etc.) across the globe and in designing and building solutions to automate the deployment, configuration, and upgrade of these systems.
Our team is global, diverse, and collaborative as we work across organizations to keep our technology, applications and the businesses they support secure.
– excellent knowledge of network design, cyber security controls, and oral and written communication.
– sound knowledge of Linux, Ixia Testing, scripting languages, data analysis, cloud security, OWASP & MITRE Frameworks.
– preferably previous experience working in complex infrastructure projects
– a committed and visionary team player with analytical and logical mind-set (you can solve problems like nobody’s business)
– well organized with an innate sense of how to prioritize across a complex environment
– a hands-on person with natural instincts to support our customers
– curious, collaborative and constantly interested in learning new things
– fluent in English and eager to work in an English-Speaking Global Team
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.