Product Manager Digital Banking Commercialization, 80 - 100%
Process, project and program management
Personal & Corporate Banking
Job Reference #
Full Time, Part Time
To actively support the digital transformation of Switzerland's leading universal bank and the world's largest asset manager, we are looking for a new colleague as part of the "Digital Banking" unit. You are the driving force behind taking the commercialization of e-banking and mobile banking channels to the next level. As a central interface between business, digital distribution, data & analytics and the development teams, you optimize the sales and closing stages within the customer journeys as well as the product area. To this end, you will develop the vision and strategy in close cooperation with the stakeholders, derive initiatives from them and implement them as product managers in an agile setup with the teams. You will continuously identify new optimization potentials and initiate growth hacks. In this way, you will accompany our customers from onboarding to completely digital customers.
• leading and inspiring the agile development teams in the strategic development of the Product & Salesroom and the improvement of the sales journeys within e-banking and mobile banking in close coordination with the customer segments, our strategy department, digital distribution and data & analytics.
• identification of customer needs, trends and optimization potentials as well as derivation of new solutions. Definition of concrete measures for the increase of sales activities as well as the continuous improvement and expansion of the digital ecosystem.
• accompanying and advising related initiatives to ensure uniformity, customer focus and conversion.
• leading initiatives to expand and innovate new card products
As part of Multichannel Management & Digitization at UBS Switzerland, we are constantly looking for reinforcement. Together with a highly motivated and goal-oriented team and a clear focus on conception and implementation, you will achieve sustainable added value for UBS Switzerland AG. In close cooperation and exchange with the other business areas, you will be involved in an important strategic initiative to optimize and further develop the mobile banking app for all banking services in Switzerland as well as the digitized offering in Global Wealth Management.
• a passion and high affinity for digital products and services – preferably in the field of sales, e-commerce, finance, banking – with appropriate professional expertise
• at least 3 years of relevant professional experience
• a strong track record as a product/project manager in digital commercialization with strong analytical and conceptual skills in the delivery of software products or complex issues at the interface of business and IT
• the ability to work successfully under time restrictions and focuses simultaneously on several topics and with several teams and also have appropriate PM and/ or BA skills
• a strong sensitivity to opportunities and stumbling blocks as well as knowledge in working with interdisciplinary teams and applications as well as customer-centric and agile methodology
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.