Analytics Development Lead – Compliance
Job Reference #
The Group Compliance and Regulatory Governance (GCRG) COO, Monitoring Surveillance & Control (MS&C) Product Management Data Analytics and Automation team seeks a senior application and automation developer to prototype and develop Intelligent Automation and data tools.
In a collaboration with us, in this role you will:
• develop complex, creative and innovative solutions using data from our surveillance systems
• perform application development for database core components
• provide full application development life cycle service, including specifications, prototypes, development, support, quality assurance and deployment
• present our findings to stakeholders and work with our IT teams to bring solutions into production
• work with SMEs across GCRG to analyse problems and come up with technical solutions
You will be working within in Eximius Park in Zabierzów (soon in Fabryczna) within GCRG COO's Data, Analytics and Automation team in the heart of the Monitoring, Surveillance and Control (MS&C) Product Management group. We are a positive-minded team of Automation Engineers, Data Scientists and Business Analysts that design and manage the delivery of new surveillance tools, automation and robots within UBS.
• professional experience and or a master's Degree in Computer Science or related field or directly related years of experience
• at least 5 years of application developer/software engineer experience in designing, developing, implementing, and supporting enterprise level solutions
• at least 5 years of experience developing in Python and web app solutions
experience of team management and leading a strong team
• experience in data analytics programming languages such as Python, SQL or SAS
• understanding of code versioning and associated tools (e.g. GitHub, Mercurial, Subversion)
• detail-oriented - your work looks and is great
• happy dealing with ambiguity and demanding global stakeholders
• iterative, always looking to improve
• excited by new technologies and with a willingness to learn new skills and think about complex problems
• fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.