Investment Performance Analyst
Portfolio and fund management
Job Reference #
Are you familiar with the basic concepts of investment performance calculation and analytics? Do you have smart IT skills and some experience to project work? We're looking for someone like that to:
- support our day-to-day business
- take accountability for specific tasks
- become a trusted expert in the area of performance measurement and attribution
You'll be working in the Investment Performance Measurement team in Asset Management, based in both Krakow and Wroclaw offices in Poland. We are in charge of maintaining, calculating and reporting the investment performance results for all institutional mandates and mutual funds of Asset Management globally.
This role is available for both Krakow & Wroclaw.
- a university or equivalent diploma in Finance, Economics or Science, CFA/CIPM a plus
- been working a few years in the asset management industry
- had some exposure to investment performance analytics and attribution
- smart interpersonal and communication skills
- familiar with the whole range of traditional, derivative and alternative investment instruments and their functionality
- seeking a challenging job in a demanding and changing environment
- a tenacious doer and problem solver with sound analytical skills
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.