Data Analyst in Climate Risk - Risk Change Management
Job Reference #
Are you a stickler for getting things right? Do you have a knack for analyzing business processes? Do you know how to solve problems and manage projects efficiently? Do you want to join us in our journey of data from prem to the cloud?
We are looking for Senior Data Analyst to:
• Survey, analyze and evaluate processes, products and services.
• Conduct requirements-gathering activities, like evaluating services, using a variety of internal and external data and conducting end user interviews.
• Provide documentation of processes and business requirements.
• Support business and data architects by describing the business processes, including the organizational structures involved.
• Find and implement solutions.
• Lead and support project management tasks.
You’ll be working in the Group Risk Control – Change Management team. We are part of the wider Risk Control organization and work as agents of change for our Risk Control colleagues. We are primarily responsible for eliciting detailed business requirements relating to data sourcing and Data Quality Controls, Data Modelling, calculations, outputs, methodology and end-to-end controls which drive fundamental IT systems and process changes.
• At least 2 years of proven working experience in data related work fields in change management, data science, IT preferably in a banking or financial services.
• Experience with SQL or Python would be an asset.
• Knowledge of Jira, Collabra or Alteryx would be an asset.
• Strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure things out)
• The ability to interpret a set of technical requirements and develop robust solutions (you know what they really want).
• Knowledge about credit risk framework and fundamentals would be an asset.
• A degree in business administration, banking and finance, or economics.
• A high motivation to work in project teams and an agile work environment.
• An excellent communicator, with strong interpersonal skills.
• A flexible, resilient team player with a positive attitude.
• Adaptable, able to work across teams and functions.
• Known for your can-do attitude when tackling daily tasks.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.