Change Management Officer
Corporate services, infrastructure and facilities, Management and Business Support, Outsourcing / Offshoring, Process, project and program management
Job Reference #
Do you value partnership? Are you solid as a rock when juggling multiple projects? Are you analytical and enjoy finding the best way to demonstrate information? We’re looking for a motivated candidate to support our change management team:
– Coordinate monthly documentation to senior management to report on advancement of Supply Chain commercial strategies
– Coordinate and manage the timely creation of high quality vendor briefing notes for UBS Senior management (C level)
– Develop and maintain the vendor meeting plan for the Head of UBS Supply Chain
– Support Supply Chain senior managers by performing staffing and coordination activities
– Facilitate and coordinate the flow of information within Supply Chain to support and steer senior management decision making
– Support in the maintenance of the organizational overview of Supply Chain, headcount profile and financials
– Support with Supply Chain communication related to commercial topics
– Support with the definition of engagement and enablement initiatives
You will report to the Lead of the Supply chain change management. The change management team is part of the Supply Chain organization, a function in Group Corporate Services (GCS). Supply Chain was created to enhance value identification and delivery within GCS, supporting UBS with its third party vendor management as well as with its Real Estate and Outsourcing footprint. Supply Chain provides four services: Category & Supplier Management, Regional Procurement, Vendor Risk Management and MDS Governance; and includes a Commercial Support and Transformation team.
– Stakeholder management skills
– Ability to juggle multiple tasks varying in priority levels
– Collaboration skills and the ability to work effectively with staff from a diverse mix of backgrounds and cultures
– Excel skills with the ability to understand and interpret data
– Excellent PowerPoint / presentation skills
– High attention to detail along with structured organization and planning skills
– Ability to organize and prioritize workloads
– Excellent English skills
– Eager to learn, highly driven and motivated with a can–do attitude.
– Detail orientated with structured, organized, methodical planning skills.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.