The Investor On Boarding (“IOB”) Supervisor will be responsible for directing team members within the Investor On Boarding Team with the objective to achieve overall high client satisfaction.
He/she will be evaluated on their ability to perform Transfer Agency IOB functions in a controlled and efficient manner while maintaining high client satisfaction. The Role of IOB Supervisor will display a high degree of professionalism and integrity through their work and will possess solid experience in an Anti-Money Laundering (AML) / Know Your Client (KYC) role within a Client On-Boarding team or AML Remediation team.
Achieving this will require strong people management, initiative, and attention to detail as well as the ability to delegate and to gain the commitment among team members.
- Overseeing the day-to-day activities of the Investor On Boarding Team
- Follow up and oversee the remediation of accounts that are non-compliant in adherence with current local regulations
- Review and discuss with the IOB Manager, Compliance, Senior Management any issues including AML/KYC requiring escalation
- Ensure that policies and procedures are adhered to on a daily basis and have this evidenced.
- Oversee the accurate preparation of any sample files required for internal or external audits
- Responsible for instituting and reporting on measures to determine the team's performance in meeting these standards
- Establish solid contacts with all areas and all levels at clients’ organizations as well as inter departmental
- Manage controls efficiently to alleviate any potential risk areas
- Minimum of 5 years Financial experience, KYC/AML experience would be an asset
- Good knowledge/interest in AML/KYC legal requirements aligned to current regulations
- Fluency in English is mandatory
- Good knowledge of standard Office applications. (MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Knowledge or prior experience of Multifonds TA is considered an advantage
- Ability to identify, recommend and implement improvements to existing processes
What We Offer:
- A collaborative environment that enables you to step outside your role to add value wherever you can
- Direct access to clients, information and experts across all business areas around the world
- Opportunities to grow your expertise, take on new challenges, and reinvent yourself—without leaving the firm
- A culture of inclusion that values each employee’s unique perspective
- Employment stability with indefinite contract from day one
- High-quality benefits program emphasizing good health, financial security, and peace of mind
- Rewarding work with the flexibility to enjoy personal and family experiences at every career stage
- Volunteer opportunities to give back to your community and help transform the lives of others