Shell Trading & Supply has a global portfolio of crude oil, refined products, LNG, chemicals natural gas, electrical power and CO2. This particular role will be supporting the Trading and Supply business in DACH (Germany, Austria and Switzerland), and working closely with the Operations team in Hamburg and the business stakeholders in that location.
We are interested in attracting people to our business who share our core working values of honesty, integrity and respect for others. We also want those who can build on our business vision, are prepared to accept accountability and can achieve great results through teamwork and while adapting to a changing business environment. The successful candidate will be part of a team of Operations Support Analysts in Krakow.This support includes tasks critical to the completion of cargo movements such as nomination creation and maintenance, invoicing, cargo document handling and reporting for both internal and external customers. The scope of the team changes as business needs change.
- Work closely with interdependent groups such as Deal Implementation, Operations Scheduling and Finance, develop relationships with those teams and ensure that processes are working effectively and efficiently.
- Fulfill all Load ID and License requests, including their creation, maintenance, and the recording of key data in systems and distributing information to dependent teams & verify received invoices, and raise outbound invoices for activities including rail, inspection, regulatory.
- Create month end rail freight cost reports for key Shell customers and verify nomination and inventory data for month end accrual activity.
- Handle and distribute documents key to the successful completion of cargo movements. Create and maintain movement nominations in SAP and associated third party systems. Investigate and clear all nomination errors reported in SAP and other internal systems.
- Reconcile movement and inventory data and report this data to key Shell customers, enter all loading ticket information in SAP not processed by automatic interface. desk leads. Participate in assigned LEAN or Continuous Improvement projects, building knowledge and experience of methodology and tools.
- University degree and/or equivalent work experience
- Evidenced ability to cover multiple roles, including roles on other desks and taking on additional projects and handle a high volume of transactions in an efficient and accurate manner
- Ability to deal with competing priorities and be able to maximize value in a fast-paced environment
- Working knowledge of LEAN or other CI tools will be highly considered.
- Proficiency in German language (B2), good knowledge of English
- Knowledge of SAP is preferable , proficiency in Microsoft Excel would be an asset