The role is supporting early stage capital project activities up to project to asset (P2A) handover. Contracting & Procurement activity for whole project lifecycle for projects all over the world, with focus on Canada LNG project.
Provide operational/tactical contracting and procurement support to capital projects for both Pre-Award and Post-Award stages and be part of a team that delivers this capital project support from Krakow, with occasional travel to the project/site (as required). Manage successful execution of the complete Category Management & Contracting Process (CMCP) including Contract Strategy, Tactics and Contract Management activities for the assigned contract portfolio and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Execute Group Contract Management process for assigned operational/tactical contracts
- Post award contract management in EPC contracts (Contractor relationship and performance management, Contract administration and claims management)
- Drive contractor performance; conduct Business Performance Reviews
- Conduct tenders & drive negotiations with Suppliers
- Analyzing CP business requirements and external market dynamics
- Manage one-off Purchase Orders
- Deliver end-to-end cost savings impacting bottom line
- Proactively identify & understand commercial/procurement needs from internal stakeholders and collaboratively propose competitive solutions.
- Manage Supplier Relationship effectively and collaboratively drive continuous performance improvement
- Ensure strong connect across the wider CP Organization (e.g. Production, Wells, Projects, Operations, Center of Excellence) to ensure continuous cross sharing and leverage of best practices
- Work closely with Global Category Team to get the best deals for the project
- Build effective working relationships with stakeholders and team members and makes a constructive contribution.
- A degree level (Business/Engineering) and proven experience within contracting&procurement
- Proven track record of execution excellence & delivering results
- Highly tuned commercial acumen and curiosity
- SAP Ariba proficiency and RtP/ERP knowledge preferable
- Proven experience in contract negotiations
- Good understanding of strategic, technical, legal, finance, taxation and commercial issues.
- Highly driven, ‘can do’, inspiring, able to articulate in a crisp and precise manner
- Collaborates and integrates within CP and with business, enterprise first
- Understands business and speaks business language, fluent English
- Has effective influencing skills and can flex his/her style to audience
- Proven track record of commercial acumen
- Continuous improvement and simplification mindset
- Ability to work for a mixed shift - 2-3 times a week in afternoon/evening schedule with extra premium