Shell Fleet Solutions (SFS) is Shell’s fuel card business serving millions of business customer on over 40,000 Shell retail sites daily. Beyond ensuring a convenient and secure way to pay for fuel (via the Shell Card), We also offer to our customers a range of mobility solutions that help them increase the efficiency, profitability and safety of their fleet – EV charging, CO2 offsetting, Tolling solutions, as well as Telematics are only a few solutions that help our customers be prepared for the future.
We have ambitious growth plans in the SME segment and we look for a keen, driven and curious sales & customer support agent to join us on this growth journey. We are looking for “go getter” with the right amount of “can do attitude” to join a young, dynamic team. The primary focus of this role will be to drive the growth of the SME customer segment in Czech&Slovakia, however additional requests for other customer groups might be part of your role:
- Using digital tools and various databases to contact potential customers and presenting specific products or services with a sales goal
- Support potential customers in onboarding activities pertaining to setting up accounts
- Respond to customer issues within the agreed SLA, by connecting with relevant teams to reach a resolution
- Track trends and insights from the customers or prospects, including number of active/inactive cards, overall volume purchased, performance vs. customer-declared volumes
- Managing documents to get credit vetting of the customer.
- Preparing the documentation according to accepted offer and collecting customer signatures and necessary documents (including the prolongation of existing contracts).
- Provide effective day to day support to existing customers incl.: customer management and periodical verification of customer needs, experiences & wishes; Understanding customers growth plans, new destinations or business areas in order to propose additional products or services.
- Active management of CRM system, tagging opportunities, insert commercial changes, update customer details.
- Regularly engage with product & marketing teams regarding customer issues, opportunities for improvement and competitor activities.
- Churn – proactive contact with customers with declining volumes or with customers that stopped uplifting with Shell cards.
- English minimum C1
- Czech or Slovak minimum C1
- Experience in Customer Operations/sales or marketing
- Customer first approach
- Ability to use digital tools to identify and connect with potential customers via phone, email and live chat
- Quick learner mindset to quickly understand the Shell Cards offer, including Road Services, key benefits, features and best practices.
- Applicants for the job should have excellent verbal communication skills as it requires describing products or services in order to persuade a prospect to convert
- Ability to analyse data & good Excel skills.
- Sales/business acumen and entrepreneur mindset.
- Diligent with positive attitude.
- Professional business stakeholder management.