The Retail Fleet Solutions business has been an established player in the fuel card industry for many decades. Fleet Solutions has embarked on a journey of accelerated growth. One of the key growth pillars in our strategy is driving revenues out of mobility services. This contributes to our ambition of 50/50 (50% fuel income and 50% non-fuel income).
Customer needs are becoming more complex. New technology is disrupting business models whilst new players are entering the mobility space. These trends will impact our current business model but also provide opportunities to provide new mobility services to our customers. It is an exciting opportunity to be an integral part of Fleet Solutions efforts to transform the business from a fuel centric business to a mobility services company. One of the key sustainable mobility services are out-of-home charging solutions for B2B fleets, including the Shell Card for Electric Vehicles (EV) and Home/Office chargers.
The Shell Fleet Solutions team is looking for an E-mobility (technical) consultant who can effectively present the value and help sell the E-mobility solutions. This position will be centrally co-located with other technical consultants and will mainly engage sales teams/customers virtually. Some business travel for engagements may be required.
This role will report into the Customer Ops Organization with dotted line to Global E-mobility Program manager and National Sales Manager.
- Support in business development: Identify sales opportunities within existing customer portfolios, run joint customer engagements with Sales Account Managers to help close deals. Specifically, provide in-depth information about technical aspects of the solutions Present solutions (value) to customers and perform product demonstrations (mainly virtual/some travel)
- Ensure smooth after-sales fulfillment Troubleshoot, diagnose and correct the issues during or post implementation Run customer training
- Provide technical expertise to internal customers
- Run internal trainings
- Support upskilling of Account Managers with Electric Vehicle (EV)-related knowledge
- Support testing of new products
- Stay informed of latest industry developments
Skills & Requirements:
- Proven commercial skills coupled with technology and/or customer care Background in fleet operations, e-mobility, engineering
- Strong communication skills and experience working virtually across geographies with different cultures
- Able to travel when required (up to 20%), mainly in Europe Process driven and can handle/optimize business processes
- Fluency (C1 minimum) in French
- Fluency (C1 minimum) in English
- Proven experience in Selling & Negotiating
- Experience in Customer Operations
- Project Management and ability to generate insights