As a Customer Sales Support Team Leader, you will be responsible for the leadership, performance and management of European team of Customer Support Specialists - supporting Sales business partners and Customers with best offer of innovative solutions. You will be developing and empowering staff, recruiting talent, communicating performance status to leaders and managing key business partner relationships.
Additionally, you will be setting strategy and goals with Business partners and Marketing for Argenti unmanaged portfolio and deliver expected value through support for EU Office Based Account Managers from team in SBO Krakow. The purpose of job is also responsibility for identifying and leading process improvement opportunities, ensuring goals are achieved, and help team members with Sales upskilling.
- Lead and manage a team of up to 16 Customer Support Specialists -provide leadership support and coaching to team including regular one to ones, performance coaching, goals setting and ensuring proper upskilling Sales trainings
- Support team member development by mastering Sales/Business acumen and entrepreneur mindset in whole EU team
- Manage daily team resourcing, recruitment and selection of new Fleet Solutions Customer Support Specialists
- Strong support for New Mobility Solutions development in the whole EU
- Manage performance of team members and the team, ensure all goals defined for the team are met, and team members are equipped with the knowledge, skills and support to perform them effectively
- Champion Customer 1st and Sales Excellence culture and the behaviors required within the team to deliver an exceptional customer experience
- Setting Strategy and Goals with other business stakeholders involved in operational processes (e.g. Sales, Marketing, Finance Operations, Credit, Retail)
- Setting reporting for whole EU Team
- Ensure team acts within compliance regulations, and comply with all tax, legal and fiscal regulations for the local market, EU and Krakow SBO
- Use Continuous Improvement tools such as visual management, leader standard work, and the versatility matrix to support daily operations management
- Develop and support a pipeline of CI activities with Operations Manager, lead Salesforce implementation
- Build strong relationships with Account Managers and Sales Leaders (Growth & Heartlands) and manage European Stakeholder map
- Liaise regularly with business stakeholders to ensure the team has access to all relevant information to perform effectively in their roles and cooperate closely with Marketing Team
- Proven track of experience in leading a team with focus on driving performance through engagement and care
- Experience in sales, good understanding of economics and value chain
- Training & coaching skills
- Strong relationship building skills (across different levels and functions)
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities to meet stakeholders’ expectations
- Ability to put Customer centricity at the heart of the role, inspiring a team to deliver an exceptional Customer experience
- Ability to embrace a change, prioritize and lead the team through development period in a fast-paced environment
- Strong focus on compliance and good understanding of compliance-related business risks
- Ability to apply Continuous Improvement behaviors to lead improvement initiatives
- English Language: Proficiency, other EU language would be advantageous
- Bachelor or Master Degree- Economics, Business preferred
- Support for 7 EU countries, from 2021- whole Europe
- Manage a team of up to 16 FTE’s – Growth and Heartlands
- Most of the team members would be new to the role, the role involves setting up the team, building relationship and network of stakeholders, and developing processes and best practice.
- The activities performed by the team must adhere to very specific Tax guidelines, the role holder is accountable for this.
- Ensure Commercial results delivery
- Regular travelling within Europe (typically 1-2 times per quarter)