This role is to pioneer a newly built commercial team to nurture virtual commercial expertise for the ERA region. You will grow in a highly energetic and passionate team offering Shell customers a full suite of fleet solutions & E-mobility CVPs.
We believe in creating an inclusive culture and work environment where you can thrive, innovate and develop; but most of all, be yourself.
Where You Fit In
Customer Operation’s purpose is to deliver best in market customer experience and business value, at an affordable cost. Success for Customer Operations is providing market leading Customer Experience, generating revenue for Shell and, providing a modern and engaging employee experience augmented by technology. We are fully end-to-end integrated with business partners we work with. We approach our work by ensuring brilliant basics of our work, being fundamentally digital and an agile organization. We also ensure that our customer experience we deliver are segmented according to their needs.
What is the Role?
Commercial Specialist is the role aiming to support Account Managers in “farming” activities (cross-sell, upsell, churn prevention) in order to free up time for onshore Account Managers to focus on “hunting” activities. Seniority of the role depends on experience and customer banding.
More specifically, your role will include:
- Build and maintain business relationship with existing customers, proactively “farm” customers within silver/gold portfolio.
- Provide effective day to day support to existing silver/gold customers incl. customer management and periodical verification of customer needs, experiences & wishes, as well as understanding customers growth plans, new destinations or business areas in order to propose additional products or services.
- Proactively promote and explain CVPs to customers (existing and potential Customers).
- Share with customers pre-agreed or standard offers.
- Prepare and propose the upsell offers for existing customers.
What We Need from You?
Critical to the success of this role is to demonstrate strong Customer Language Proficiency and experience in managing Customer Relationship and Customer Success.
Additionally, you will have:
- Working proficiency in English
- Knowledge of Dutch min. C1, French would be an asset
- Strong Communication and Influencing skills
- Sales/business acumen and entrepreneur mindset
- Demonstrated ability and commitment to build Customer Success
- An understanding of customer needs and how to address through a best in market customer experience
- Commercial outlook with an understanding of Shell’s commercial drivers
- Strong analytical skills
- Proven experience in Contract Management