Join the global leader of business mobility!
Are you willing to shape Shell’s energy transition by accelerating our customer’s journey to e-mobility? Do you want to co-create the ‘Amazon of business mobility’? Are you a leader that is looking for personal development in a rapidly transforming environment? Would you like to be part of a business that continues to grow year on year, with significant contribution to Shell’s bottom line?
If your answer is YES to all above, this is what we’re offering:
- The largest B2B direct customer base in Downstream (200k B2B customers) in 47 markets
- One of the largest payment platforms in the world
- A suite of business mobility offers from secure energy payment, over mobility services (e.g. VAT reclaim, toll clearing or parking) to vehicle solutions (e.g. maintenance, leasing) for passenger car and light duty transport vehicles (less than 16 tonnes)
- A passion for helping customers in their mobility needs and challenging them to find fit-for-purpose solutions together
- Roles that provide unmatched personal growth opportunities
- A fantastic, positive, team environment with the passion to deliver this growth challenge
What is the role?
The marketing implementer role will be responsible for overall execution and efficiency of local marketing campaigns. You will work closely with the local marketing manager in market to execute the local marketing strategy and ensure a robust communication plan for the various customer segments in the Fleet Solutions/CRT business.
We will entrust you with the following responsibilities
- Developing/Localizing campaigns together with the Customer dialogue team
- Event organization
- Website design/updates
- Localization of marketing materials (sales presenters, leaflets, brochures etc)
- Reporting/ROI tracking to track efficiency of campaigns
- Operationalizing of loyalty activities/campagins
- Translations to local language (Dutch)
What are key skills/requirements needed?
- Experience in B2B marketing and/or in fuel cards would be an advantage
- Experience in Salesforce Marketing cloud would be an advantage
- Strong Commercial acumen
- Strong communicator, comfortable presenting plans/ideas to internal stakeholders and briefing agencies
- Experience in project management tools
- Performance Orientated attitude. Not compromising on standards, ethics & compliance.
- Ability to multi-task under time pressure
- Keen eye on details
- Strong stakeholder management experience required
- Excellent team-working capability required
- High standard of English and Dutch (min. C1) to enable proficient communication with any other team and stakeholder