You get to support key projects for the Creative Solutions’ Design discipline, a regional role that supports the delivery of powerful imagery and graphic language enabling successful business outcomes. These will figure prominently in effective and cost competitive creative solutions for Shell’s single most valuable asset, the Shell Brand. You will be part of a dynamic community of creative stewards globally.
The world is changing fast and Shell is changing, too – not only to keep up with the external pace, but also to anticipate and shape a different future. The new integrated Corporate Relations function will deliver value by supporting our strategy and sectoral approach and improving policy and advocacy outcomes. We will bring the outside in and secure and drive Shell’s reputation and values. Drawing on a strong base of professional excellence, we aspire to be best-in-class at achieving integrated outcomes through effective engagement and communication with external and internal stakeholders.
Where you fit in?
As Shell pursues its ambitions towards net zero emissions, the role of the Shell brand will be even more important in continuing to build trust, loyalty and credibility among our employees, customers, business partners and stakeholders. Design and communication specialists will serve a fundamental role as we develop and deliver award-winning, inspiring and seamless creative projects for Shell businesses to communicate their business goals and activities. You will be part of Creative Solutions, an in-house creative global enterprise dedicated to one customer: Shell. Creative Solutions is Shell’s go-to team for integrated content creation, experiential and sponsorship activation. We are responsible for producing a wide range of creative content, campaigns and events – from delivering innovative virtual experiences to producing world-class, fully integrated campaigns combining film, digital, social, design and print assets.
What’s the role?
As the Design Coordinator for EMEA, you will support the planning and delivery of effective and brand compliant multi-design and digital projects for various businesses and functions. Scope delivery ranges from design, digital, brand, photography, integrated communications, presentations and print.
Your role will include:
- Works closely with the Global Discipline Lead for Design, Regional Design Lead and Project Managers within the EMEA region with the goal of driving design excellence for Shell.
- Has accountability on administrative and organizational tasks which contribute to the successful and highly efficient execution of various design and digital scope.
- You will be required to also self-manage selected design and communication campaigns for Shell.
- Serves as the focal point for design and/ or digital project delivery covering coordination with trusted partner agencies, gaining customers’ approval for the concept, budget and over-all project execution.
- You will be the interface between the Creative Solutions Account Managers and our partner trusted agencies -- making digital and design expertise plus organizational skills particularly important.
- Liaises with stakeholders across Shell businesses and functions to understand their business goals, translating these into robust briefs and working closely with a roster of trusted partner agencies to deliver the highest standard of design and digital projects.
- You will be the brand custodian implementing design knowledge, standards and processes within the region, including driving compliance with brand and visual identity policies and guidelines.
What we need from you?
- Proven project management experience (minimum 3 years) gained in-house or within a large, fast-paced agency or creative environment, with a strong track record in digital and marketing communications
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritise multiple tasks and workloads
- Stakeholder management skills across all levels and third-party management such as creative agencies
- Budget management delivering cost savings and avoidance influenced by enterprise first behaviors
- The ability to think strategically to strongly drive Creative Solutions’ value delivery
- Fluent English C1/C2