Hungry for new Technologies? Are you ready to design the future landscape of Shell business?
Join the Commercialization and Market Research Analysis team! CAMRA is a newly created team that will provide fact-based insights for technology investment decisions and deployment strategies. Supporting and enabling CP Technology Supply Chain Leads (SCL), CAMRA will exploit market research methodologies improving Shell’s innovation deployment.
CAMRA analyst accountabilities:
1. Technology market research support
a. Exploit market research databases, academic literature, and internal/external subject matter experts; process, synthesize and integrate diverse inputs to support an accurate, insightful and in-depth analysis. In limited instances, employ primary research methodologies to inform high value technology investment/ deployment decisions.
b. Outputs include: commercial solution search, market size/segmentation, tech SWOT, trade study, trend/driver analysis, taxonomy, competitive landscape, candidate screening, etc.
2. Commercialization framing support
a. Participate in decision framing sessions; clarify and refine core assumptions/hypothesis, capture data and knowledge gaps which require market research
b. Outputs include: technology business case, Buy-Collaborate-Build (BCB) decision, partner selection, supply/value chain map
3. Technology platform market domain expert
a. Continuously develop market domain expertise for assigned technology platforms, supporting SCL’s annual input to Technology Maturation Plans (TMP)
• You will have the opportunity to work along side SCL’s, Commercial Delivery Managers (CDM’s), project managers, Technical Subject Matter Experts (SME’s), technology opportunity managers
• You will have schedule flexibility to manage interfaces across geographies, while maintaining a healthy work-life-balance.
• Fluent spoken and written English;
• Very good presentation skills with a keen eye for detail;
• String skills in MS Excel (data cleaning, statistical analysis, pivot tables, advanced tables/charts), MS Word, and PowerPoint is a must;
• Intermediate skills in PowerBI and other visualization tools is preferred;
• Proficiency in handling multiple concurrent projects and deadlines;
• High integrity, energy and enthusiasm.
You can evidence:
• Ability to frame decisions and identify information requirements;
• Ability to analyze data to draw conclusions, produce insights, and recommend actions;
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to be an effective business partner, building trust and influencing across a variety of organizational levels within a virtual, global environment;
• Ability to prepare and deliver professional, coherent and effective written and spoken material, distilling complex messages to succinct, focused messages;
• History of scaling efforts within given constraints (time, data availability, etc) to deliver value and meet deadlines;
• Solid project management skills.
• Sound understanding of how the Shell Group generates and loses value MF
• Comfortable with ambiguity and able to work with incomplete data or open-ended questions;
• Effective at managing stakeholder expectations;
• A logical, analytical, curious, and creative thinker who learns quickly;
• Voracious reader, able to consume large quantities of content and extract key take-aways;
• Willing/ able to be flexible and support your team mates when required to deliver team objectives;
• Striving for continuous improvement, with a personal commitment to deliver high quality output;
• Eager to develop your skills in role.