MAKE HISTORY WITH US!
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
The role of the Manager Benefits Delivery as part of the new Hub Delivery organization in People & Culture (HR) Product & Experience Operating Model, is responsible for the co-ordination and management of end-to-end benefit products and services for Switzerland & Poland and at later stage for other EU and EEMEA markets, following market to hub transition. The role manage and oversee the accurate and timely delivery of benefit administration for migrated markets. Responsible for the co-ordination, delivery, prioritization and escalation of benefit business requirements, for meeting business objectives and delivering business outcomes/ impact.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
• University degree, preferably Master’s Degree in Business, Management or Human Resources
• Service orientation and solid end-to-end consumer experience, understanding the importance of data in demonstrating a strong performance culture.
• Experience managing Benefits Delivery process and systems (preferred)
• High developed Process Management skills (Define, Assess and Monitor) incl. 3rd party and vendor management
• Controls/ Risk Management mindset and skills
• Business Acumen and Stakeholder Management skills - understanding business context and translating into appropriate solutions
• Responsive, collaborative, effective challenger & change agent
• Proven people management experience managing remote and dotted line reporting teams
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?
• private medical and dental care, life insurance
• company car / or car allowance
• subsidized meals in company canteens or Sodexo card while working remotely
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• employee pension plan
• multisport program
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility
• free bike and car parking for all employees
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?
• Work with the Benefits Delivery Product Manager and Service Experience Team to define performance standards and set strategic objectives
• Ensure all relevant Benefit Programs activities are delivered in compliance with global/ regional/ local legislation (statutory and non-statutory) and with PMI management standards
• Responsible for achieving benefit-related target key performance indicators, operational level agreements and service levels to internal customers and partners. Track cost and efficiency of the managed benefit programs
• Monitor and manage regional/ market benefits delivery vendor performance to ensure delivery to agreed performance standards in close partnership with the Benefits Delivery Product Manager, Service Experience Team and Vendor Management Team to align benefit vendors to global target goals
• Follow up on Benefit Delivery related issues/ problems within the scope of responsibility until they are resolved. Undertake proactive risk control to ensure no repeat of issues /problems
• Identify and address areas for improvement by monitoring employee experience and/ or by acquiring and providing feedback from Benefit Delivery team members
• Partner with Market, Total Rewards, Product and Deploy & Change teams to transition benefits administration according to the defined benefits strategy from markets into the hub
• Participate / lead in the Total Reward Delivery/ Benefits Delivery Communities of Practice (as appropriate). Collaborate with global peers to define global ways of working, understand Benefits Delivery issues/ problems in other regions and apply lessons learned (including proactive risk control) to ensure no replication of issues/ problems within the scope, identifying continuous improvement opportunities
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.