MAKE HISTORY WITH US!
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
• A university graduate with degree in Finance, Economics or Information technology
• With a minimum 5 years of experience of treasury or related finance / banking systems & processes,
• Treasury Management Systems experience preferably FIS-Quantum
• Responsible and self-sufficient, taking full ownership for work.
• Well organized, with good attention to detail.
• A team player, conscientious with good listening skills and empathy. Must be personable and able to build strong relationships across the business.
• Pro-active, with the ability and confidence to drive forward discussions, co-ordinate activities, make judgements and take decisions.
• Quantitative and analytical mind
• Fluent English speaker
• Knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), knowledge of database systems and SQL will be a plus
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?
• Private medical and dental care, life insurance
• Company car / or car allowance
• Subsidized meals in company canteens or Sodexo card while working remotely
• Remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• Employee pension plan
• Multisport program
• Wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility
• Free bike and car parking for all employees
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?
• Steer the governance of the Quantum TMS and ensure alignment with PMI’s Corporate and Regional Treasury and IT functions
• Lead projects to optimize and improve PMI Treasury Management processes
• Ensure operational management of Quantum TMS
• Develop and execute the Quantum TMS strategic roadmap to improve and innovate critical processes in PMI’s treasury function
• Collaborate with PMI Treasury, IT and system provider to ensure system best performance and provide analytics and insights regarding system usage
• Support Quantum TMS users worldwide trainings and and system-related know-how is documented.
• Support risk management activities and ensure strong internal controls standards are maintained in Quantum TMS
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.