MAKE HISTORY WITH US!
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally redefining our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With the huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly new directions.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
• A person who is/has at least 3-4 years of experience in communication field or related (experience in manufacturing/production environment will be an advantage)
• University degree in communications, political science, PR, journalism or related
• Demonstrated ability to write, edit and proofread communications
• Experience in digital & graphic content development
• Ability to work independently and exercise good judgment and decision making
• Problem solver who can think outside the box and weave strategic thinking into solutions
• Experience in change & project management
• Excellent planning and organizational skills
• Fluent in Polish & English, both verbal and written
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?
• Cafeteria with various benefits
• attractive medical care for you & family
• cross-functional projects in teams
• subsidized meals in company canteens
• pension employee program
• wide range of trainings, further education, optional language courses
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?
• Coordinating translation of the business strategy into communication strategy
• Cooperating with EU region coms teams and global functions
• Aligning and executing internal communication & engagement strategies for Philip Morris Poland S.A. to foster collaboration
• Coordinating publications of newsletters and other internal media
• Proactively creating & developing communication content for Philip Morris Poland S.A. main strategies
• Implementing own ideas, projects and solutions – improving the way internal communication is working
• Liaising with key stakeholders to ensure information is timely published to the target audience through different communication mediums
• Assessing the effectiveness of our communication strategies by reporting on results and KPIs and
• Leading the necessary changes in order to continuously develop and improve the communication quality and impact
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.