MAKE HISTORY WITH US!
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
The role of the P&ED Manager (Relationship Manager) is one of the most critical roles in the People & Culture (HR) Product & Experience Operating Model, ensuring the effectiveness of all products and services delivered into markets/ functions, providing market insights through effective employee experience feedback loops, and managing the deployment of new products. The role ensures Stakeholder satisfaction through better demand prediction and responsiveness to service challenges at market level, with clear owners for issue resolution.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
• Prior professional experience in an international and corporate work environment in a similar role
• University degree, preferably Master’s Degree in Business, Engineering, Human Resources or Business
• Strong expertise in Business/Customer Relationship Management with a well understanding of business context and ability of translating into solutions
• Partner engagement and excellent interpersonal skills, ability to establish relationships and deal optimally with partners daily
• Service orientation, with knowledge of HR Operations delivery, as well structured program and/or product delivery experience
• Ability of storytelling through data and business acumen
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?
• Private medical and dental care, life insurance
• Company car / or car allowance
• Subsidized meals in company canteens or Sodexo card while working remotely
• Remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• Employee pension plan
• Multisport program
• Wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility
• Free bike and car parking for all employees
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?
• Account Management/ Ownership for the effectiveness of all People & Culture products and services delivered into markets, functions and regions
• Providing ‘consumer perspective’ on product health insights to relevant Service Delivery & Product Management Teams
• Day-to-day responsibility for ongoing relationship with affiliate(s), partnering with P&C functions to ensure seamless service execution to their populations
• Own cooperation with senior stakeholders, internal control groups and external regulator bodies
• Understand consumer demands, embed these in product delivery to ensure optimal consumer experience
• Monitor market industry trends to identify new opportunities. Use data to look for trends and problems: analyze these to improve service delivery
• Provide market intimacy, intelligence and insights for product development and value creation, champion market driven product requirements
• Accountable for deployment planning in the Region/Market and for attending the stage gates to represent Markets
• Monitor product adoption and service execution to ensure defined outcomes achieved and delivered to agreed standards to market requirements, redressing gaps identified
• Collaborating with Product Owners, Service Delivery and P&C Heads to deploy product changes into markets
• Change Agent for new/ changes to P&ED Products
• Champion Employee Experience and oversight of feedback loop for prioritization of change requirements
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.