MAKE HISTORY WITH US!
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
IT Project Leader/Manager will contribute to execution of PMI strategy by leading all phases of assigned projects (medium to large and/or cross-functional), solving a business need through the application of project management practices. You will also develop, foster and demonstrate inclusive, collaborative behaviors that will transform the culture for long-term success.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
• University degree / Masters in computer science or equivalent;
• Sound experience in delivering and supporting system solutions in large and international company;
• Proven expertise in project management (Waterfall and Agile), lean and Agile mindset (certificates are an advantage);
• Excellent understanding of key IT delivery processes;
• Ability to connect strategy to execution, assess current state and support execution of transformation plans;
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills, as well as to facilitate/present to large groups;
• Knowledgeable leader and mentor in the organization, holding coaching mindset, positive and supportive to others;
• Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?
• private medical and dental care, life insurance;
• subsidized meals in company canteens;
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements;
• employee pension plan;
• multisport program;
• cafeteria program;
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility
• free bike and car parking for all employees.
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?
• Understand business needs, define requirements, propose efficient solution, confirm financial proposal of the project and inspire change;
• Run and build a flexible, agile and innovative IT organization that attracts, develops and retains the best global talent in order to deliver IT required by PMI, currently and in the future;
• Apply project management, change management, service management methodology and usability practices based on known solutions, applications and best practices assuring adherence to standards;
• Drive communication and co-ordination for the success of the project and provide project status reports and other project information to project stakeholders and senior management on a regular basis;
• Allocate and manage resources for assigned projects based on historical information, input from other staff, and general understanding of project tasks; anticipate and mobilize cross functional resources when required (procurement, legal, technology, finance, 3rd party suppliers and consultant, etc.).;
• Monitor and measure results and provide constructive feedback to assigned resources in terms of deliverables on what and how;
• Drive the projects within agreed scope, budget, resources and timing;
• Resolve complex project related issues by analyzing, identifying and facilitating the emergence of solutions leading to efficient resolution;
• Ensure measures are taken in projects to increase quality and mitigate risk, manage scope change and expectation, including risk analyses, impact assessment, needs assessment, financial analysis, requirements signoff, test planning and execution, contingency and deployment plans;
• Ensure development and distribution of quality project-related documentation to all interested parties, including project plan and schedule, project charter, communications plan, requirements document, design document, deployment plan, test plan, maintenance transition plan, and closing report.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.