MAKE HISTORY WITH US!
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
As IT Solution Expert you will be part of the team responsible for supporting various Life Sciences services and applications, as well as contributing to key IT projects. You will be helping to understand the business needs and translate them into the IT Service or Project requirements, building supporting operational processes while having significant contribution into the current and future services & systems delivered to the business.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
• A professional with min. 3 years of experience in supporting or deploying IT systems in Life Sciences organizations;
• Working knowledge of Atlassian Tool Suite, DevOps;
• Experience in Project, Service and Vendor Management;
• A candidate with a strongly developed continuous improvement mindset and experience in new technologies and ways of working specifically Agile, ITIL, Design Thinking, Cloud Technologies;
• Interest in IoT, data science and Artificial intelligence;
• Regulatory (GxP) and IT Audit exposure is a plus;
• University degree in Information Systems, Computer Science;
• Action-oriented mindset, with excellent communication and problem-solving skills, able to present complex ideas understandably;
• Ready to work in an ambitious business environment and in multi-functional teams;
• Fluent English (spoken and written).
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?
• Private medical and dental care, life insurance;
• Subsidized meals in company canteens;
• Remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements;
• Employee pension plan;
• Multisport program;
• Holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus;
• Wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility;
• Free bike and car parking for all employees.
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?
• Provide IT solutions run & support services to our internal customers, constantly looking at possibilities of service improvements, automation, risk and compliance alignment and focusing on customer value;
• Take active part or lead implementations of new systems and digital initiatives in the Life Sciences functions;
• Actively engage with multi-disciplinary teams and run external IT providers;
• Perform regulatory and compliance activities with internal and external auditors;
• Elicit, collect and document technical requirements in collaboration with business partners, product teams and technical specialists;
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.