This role is part of the D&T department of HEINEKEN International and is located in HEINEKEN Global Shared Service. D&T is proud to bring cutting-edge innovation, strong technology and advanced analytics to HEINEKEN. With speed and agility we ensure HEINEKEN has the technological competitive advantages it needs to deliver on its ambition.
HEINEKEN teams need the capability to implement and run IT solutions in a fast, flawless and automated way to deliver business value early.
This is enabled by a toolchain that is fully integrated, automated and easily consumable.
The SDLC and ERP Toolchain product teams deliver and drive adoption of the entire toolchain and are end-to-end responsible to design, develop, operate and continuously improve this toolchain providing CI/CD capabilities to software development and ERP teams.
Are you a QA professional and are you looking for a challenge in testing, integrating and automating an entire Solution Lifecycle Development Cycle and ERP toolchain that will be then used by other HEINEKEN teams?
Your contribution as Quality Assurance Automation Expert is essential to the success of the Agile Transformation at HEINEKEN in Global Information Services and IT-enabled business initiatives.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Supporting the Product Owner in translating functional requirements into solutions and participates in the process development
- Ensuring the product design and implementation adheres to functional requirements and HEINEKEN standards and best practices (i.e. Quality, Architecture, Compliance & Security).
- Delivering working product enhancements with the allocated timescale and quality standards that minimize rework and aspire a zero defect culture.
- Providing expertise with regards to test management and test automation tools, including trainings and consultancy for other teams.
- Assess and advise on testability of user stories including considerations for manual testing, automated testing
- Scoping and estimating testing effort for user stories
- Developing and preparing testing procedures, including test strategy and risk management
- Designing and executing test cases
- Actively collaborating and communicating with the team and stakeholders to align development, test and release expectations and progress
- Setting up automated testing systems to continuously test existing and new functionality development
- Coaching other team members in relevant aspects of testing
- Providing training and consultancy on Quality Assurance
You are a good Candidate if:
- You have Bachelor/Master’s degree
- You speak English fluently
- You have 3 years of experience required in a similar role / a complex international environment / FMCG industry
- You have experience with working in an Agile environment (preferably)
- You have excellent communication skills (both verbal and in writing): ability to communicate well with technical and non-technical stakeholders;
- You are analytically and quantitatively strong and are highly structured
- You have problem solving and root cause identification skills;
- You are a team player and you are able to work effectively at all levels of the product teams with the ability to influence others to move toward consensus;
Also the ideal candidate has:
- Good knowledge of solutions like Zephyr, Jira, BrowserStack, Tricentis Tosca, LoadRunner, HPQC and UFT.
- Test automation experience and/or ambition
- Knowledge in Azure DevOps and SonarQube is a strong plus
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and in writing)
- Ability to rapidly absorb and effectively apply, new technical information as required
- Strong knowledge in test methodologies, testing types & levels, defect management practices
- Experience in testing concepts and testing process
- Experience with working in a DevOps /DevSecOps team
Events and benefits:
Events and benefits:
- Private Medical Healthcare
- Performance bonus
- Sodexo card
- Life insurance
- Referral program
- Development opportunities
- Local and global job opportunities within HEINEKEN
- ACCA Approved Employer