At HEINEKEN Kraków (HEINEKEN Global Shared Services) our success comes directly from our great people. We are a growing team of finance, accounting, data and technology professionals ready to „WOW” the world with our expertise, passion and pride to be GREEN. Our employees can develop in the following areas: Purchase to Pay, Order to Cash, Record to Report, Business Performance Management, Accounting, Reporting & Consolidation, Digital & Technology, Transformation, Global Audit, Global Process & Control Improvement, Global Process Expertise, and Support Functions like HR, Service Management, Global Master Data, Internal Finance, Change & Communications.
An integral part of HEINEKEN’s day-to-day operations, our Global Shared Services center has significantly contributed to leveraging the benefits of the company since 2012. With more than 1100 employees comprised of 27 nationalities, we collaborate with 26 Operating Companies in 25 languages. A truly global experience! We value enjoyment of life, respect for people and planet and passion for quality in all that we do.
HEINEKEN is a proud independent global brewer, committed to surprise and excite consumers with its brands and products everywhere. The brand that bears the founder's family name - Heineken® - is available in almost every country around the globe and is the world's most valuable international premium beer brand. Our company is present in over 70 countries, operates more than 160 breweries and markets more than 250 brands.
HEINEKEN Global Shared Services Center was awarded as the Business Services Firm of the Year 2021!
Your responsibilities would include:
- Translating business requirements into MDM solutions and participating in the technical development of the Data Governance product.
- Actively participating in the story refinements, estimation, implementation approach amongst other activities. We have “whole-team” approach where everyone contributes in making a great product.
- Performing configuration and customizations in Collibra.
- Setting up application monitoring infrastructure
- Working with the Product Team on delivering the strategy, where Digital and Data are drivers of success.
- You will be part of the Core Heineken Team of the Product, working together with other product teams to ensure that we have an integration Data Management landscape
- Maintaining and updating engineering standards and ensuring that other team members (both internal and external) adhere to these standards. You ensure that all developments comply with our engineering standards and security policies.
- IT Service Management. Makin analysis on Incidents and Problems and proposing solutions to improve services and prevent future issues. Working together with our supplier engineers to follow up on solutions.
- You may facilitate service review sessions with our customers (OpCos) where you assess the current services and find potential improvement areas.
- Creating and analysing reports related to service management and customer experience.
- In case of cross system incidents, supporting in coordination between the different teams. Facilitating in communication between Customer and technical teams.
- Driving quality and security aspects, defining and implementing test strategy consisting of test automation, quality policies and security procedures (ISP) amongst others.
- Looking for structural solutions over one-time quick fixes.
You are a good Candidate if:
- You have 3-5 years of Experience in Data Governance and Data Governance Systems (preferably in Collibra) and Tools
- You have a bachelor degree in IT or equivalent experience
- You have Agile mindset and working experience in Agile delivery, Scrum experience is plus. You show end-to-end ownership of work that you do.
- You have good knowledge of English, written and verbal
- You have technical system knowledge of Collibra
- You have basic knowledge of system architectures
- You have basic knowledge of data integration
- You have application management experience
- You have basic knowledge of other data management tooling (such as Data Quality tooling, Data Governance, BI, etcetera)
- You have basic knowledge on other infrastructure & Hosting, etcetera.
- You are able to translate technical language into a story that can be understood by less technical people.
- Storytelling. You have the skills to bring a message about a technical solution is such a way that the audience understands why this solution needs to be implemented. You can ‘sell’ the idea.
- You are able to create visually attractive slides that convey a clear message.
- You take ownership of the work we do together and drive by taking initiative
- People skills: you can work with people of many different cultures and backgrounds.
- You are interested in continuous self-development through training and learning on the job.
This role is part of the D&T department of HEINEKEN International and is located in Heineken Global Shared Service. D&T is proud to bring cutting-edge innovation, strong technology and advanced analytics to HEINEKEN. With speed and agility, we ensure HEINEKEN has the technological competitive advantages it needs to deliver on its ambition.
The Data Governance Engineer – Technology Specialist is part of the Product Team Data Governance Platform and is one of the professionals who do the work of delivering a potentially releasable increment of the product at the end of each sprint. Product Teams are structured and empowered by the organization to organize and manage their own work. The resulting synergy optimizes the Product Team’s overall efficiency and effectiveness.
The Data Governance Platform Product Team is part of the Insights Enablement Portfolio and delivers end to end data governance to the full HEINEKEN organization. The coming years our focus is to build, deploy and run our new Data Governance Suite, Collibra. We will develop the platform itself and the integration with other Data Management Tooling.
Events and benefits:
Events and benefits:
- Private Medical Healthcare
- Performance bonus
- Sodexo card
- Life insurance
- Referral program
- Development opportunities
- Local and global job opportunities within HEINEKEN
- ACCA Approved Employer