At HEINEKEN Kraków (HEINEKEN Global Shared Services) our success comes directly from our great people. We are a growing team of finance, accounting, data and technology professionals ready to „WOW” the world with our expertise, passion and pride to be GREEN. Our employees can develop in the following areas: Purchase to Pay, Order to Cash, Record to Report, Business Performance Management, Accounting, Reporting & Consolidation, Digital & Technology, Transformation, Global Audit, Global Process & Control Improvement, Global Process Expertise, and Support Functions like HR, Service Management, Global Master Data, Internal Finance, Change & Communications.
An integral part of HEINEKEN’s day-to-day operations, our Global Shared Services center has significantly contributed to leveraging the benefits of the company since 2012. With more than 1100 employees comprised of 27 nationalities, we collaborate with 26 Operating Companies in 25 languages. A truly global experience! We value enjoyment of life, respect for people and planet and passion for quality in all that we do.
HEINEKEN is a proud independent global brewer, committed to surprise and excite consumers with its brands and products everywhere. The brand that bears the founder's family name - Heineken® - is available in almost every country around the globe and is the world's most valuable international premium beer brand. Our company is present in over 70 countries, operates more than 160 breweries and markets more than 250 brands.
HEINEKEN Global Shared Services Center was awarded as the Business Services Firm of the Year 2021!
The scope of the role of Regression Test Consultant is to assist with driving & executing Regression Test phase of the Project to test functional release and functionality defined for the Global S/4 Finance core Template underpinned by SAP S/HANA technology to be implemented as part of a Cluster of defined countries in a single release.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Manage various stakeholders that are not direct reports , unblock individual barriers and synchronize the efforts cross teams;
- Build end-to-end approach and road map of regression testing;
- Identifying issues and getting better understanding of the applications and systems under test;
- Conduct regression test sprints, find issues, identify improvements and report results;
- Help to identify underlying issues and work cross-functionally with other teams to drive resolutions;
- Create regression testing processes including identifying areas of focus, building and executing regression test plans, capturing and integrating test results;
- Review, update and implement regression testing strategies and processes by collaborating with product design team, various teams of testers in local system or CFIN, other external consultants;
- Coordinates with technical infrastructure team to achieve a flawless transports release process. Supports program management teams as needed according to the schedule of releases;
- Selection of test cases, making sure that all points of integration and changes are being verified through regression;
- Closely monitoring functional changes and reflect it in regression test scoping;
- Prioritize the test cases depending on business impact, critical & frequently used functionalities;
- Capture issues and follow resolution using automated tracking;
- Identify Problematic areas by using bug analyses and coordinate route cause identification and resolution with relevant consultants.
You are a good Candidate if:
- Strong 'hands on' regression test experience (min. 3 years);
- Experience testing in the context of a large-scale SAP global rollout;
- Experience in complex business & technical environments involving multiple system integrator's operating with a global delivery model;
- SAP Transformation change experience in large multi-cultural organisations SAP Implementations projects in a global rollout context is a must 2+ year experience as quality assurance/ test lead;
- 4+ years as SAP consultant;
- 3+ years of experience in a global, complex environment and managing different internal and external teams/resources;
- 3+ years of experience with Agile and Agile frameworks;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent written and verbal English.
Events and benefits:
Events and benefits:
- Private Medical Healthcare
- Performance bonus
- Sodexo card
- Life insurance
- Referral program
- Development opportunities
- Local and global job opportunities within HEINEKEN
- ACCA Approved Employer