MAKE HISTORY WITH US!At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?• University degree in Finance, Accounting or Data Management areas
• Preferred at least 5 years of experience in finance in the international company
• Advanced SAP Finance knowledge is a must
• Accounting, reporting, and finance controlling process expertise (especially in PMI)
• Project / Team management experience will be an asset
• Ability to adapt to changing environment, positive mindset in responding to challenges
• Ability to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Strong presentation skills to influence at a senior level
• Strong initiative to problem solving and framing alternative solutions and driving delivery
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Suite – Excel, Word, Power Point, SharePoint, Access
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English is essential
• Analytical skills (data analysis) with usage of Power BI will be an asset
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?• Private medical and dental care, life insurance
• Subsidized meals in company canteens
• Remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• Employee pension plan
• Multisport program
• Cafeteria program
• Wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility
• Free bike and car parking for all employees.
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?
• Being part of the global master data team, delivering towards the actions on the global process alignment
• Providing process expertise in the PMI accounting and reporting areas to support the global finance programs implementation
• Deploying and enforcing policies and procedures that ensure the master data quality standards
• Acting as first point of escalation for project teams with regards to the queries and activities over the master data process
• Prepare and hold business reviews with stakeholders to review opportunities and/or challenges
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.