MAKE HISTORY WITH US!At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?• 3+ years’ of professional experience in contract management, procurement or data management (with global scope – nice to have)
• University degree in business studies with a focus on Administration or Management
• Knowledgeable in processes for efficient management of contract documentation and templates as well as data processing tools
• Understanding of compliance and data flow implications related to contract lifecycle process
• Ability to take full ownership of end – to – end process and responsibility for everything in your portfolio
• Confidence in communicating with people at all levels in the organisation with international outlook and awareness
• Strong service and result orientation, reliability, high operational readiness and resilience
• Ability to work in teams, as well independently in a distributed team and fast paced environment
• Strong operational knowledge in working across various MS Office tools, especially Excel and Power Point
• Excellent data handling skills: ease in summarizing, editing and harmonizing large volume of data as well as record keeping
• Proficient in English (reading and writing)
• Any additional language (nice to have)
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?• Private medical and dental care, life insurance
• Subsidized meals in company canteens or Sodexo card while working remotely
• Remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• Employee pension plan
• Multisport program
• Wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility
• Free bike and car parking for all employees
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?• Being part of the Contract Management Team which delivers new solution for contract management to achieve strategic business, financial and technological objectives
• Assisting with contracting process including contract creation, extensions, terminations, amendments
• Supporting daily business with management of existing contract database by delivering regular and ad hoc reports, handling requests and replying to partner’s queries
• Providing oversight and assistance on data flows in contract management systems as well as other related applications.
• Leading business requirements discussions with internal partners from finance, procurement and legal to implement outstanding solutions delivering added value to the business
• Delivering business analysis with conclusions and recommendations
• Working on designing and crafting new process flows, practices and principles for the new contract management system
• Interacting with mid- to senior level executives, sharing the knowledge, experience and best practices
• Providing trainings, leading meetings with internal stakeholders
• Driving continuous process improvement and innovation
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.