Who we are looking for
Depositary department is looking for an individual who possesses wide Depositary experience and automation skills. Selected individual will focus on process reengineering projects and develop automated solutions to drive efficiency targets. Act as a SME for the wider Depositary group, support groups where process gaps or inefficiencies are identified and work on developing solutions.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS’ tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As Depositary Automation and Re-engineering Manager you will
- Take responsibility for analysis and planning of Depositary Functional Operating Model with the aim of standardizing processes and establishing best practice.
- Coordinate the work across Depositary business teams and IT delivery teams.
- Demonstrate risk excellence by proposing mitigations and process improvements.
- Provide regular update to Depositary management team about testing and implementation of new systems and products relating to the ongoing business transformation process. Provide regular progress reports and give feedback during project meetings.
- Act as central point of contact for technical issues encountered in the daily business. Track issue trends and escalate as needed. Contribute to “open surgery” sessions for technical issue resolution.
- Manage Service Requests/Incidents/Problems/Change Requests.
- Propose and implement process improvement ideas by using a LEAN mindset. Demonstrate support to the change by adapting to new tools, environment and concepts.
- Investigate and identify possibility to automate repetitive actions, improve performance of supported applications, improve processes and improve communication accordingly to best practices.
- Develop automations by utilizing different solutions (Xceptor, VBA, RPA, and SQL).
- Perform FTE, capacity and productivity analysis within Depositary teams.
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Experience in at least one of following tools - Xceptor, VBA, RPA, SQL
- Strong concentration on execution and delivery
- Ability to work towards deadlines in fast-paced environment
- Client focus approach
- Process re-engineering
- Agile approach in building process, solutions
- excellent communication, organizational and planning skills
- Risk excellence approach and risk assessment
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- 4+ years’ experience in business process automations
- Degree in Business Management, Information System, Finance & Accounting or related field
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills training sessions
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway