Who we are looking for
You will responsible for providing reporting and analytical support in all aspects of State Street Global Realty Services in order to assist in decision making to drive operational and financial efficiency within its portfolio.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining plays an important role in the overall success of the organization. Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. To make that happen we need teams like yours to help navigate employees and the organization as a whole. In your role you will strive for cutting-edge solutions, that are straightforward and scalable. You will help us build resilience and execute day to day deliverables at our best.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As GRS Reporting Analyst you will
- Be responsible for various ad hoc/regular reporting exercises involving mining data and presenting it in a clear, logical analysis including: Global Portfolio Reporting, Business Unit Reporting, Facility Usage Metric Reporting or Financial analysis of EMEA Real Estate Transactions
- Get involve into projects, which consist of providing necessary financial analysis and presentation creation for any pending deals including, but not limited to, Leasing New Premises, Subleasing Existing Premises, Restructuring Existing Leases and Renewing Existing Leases.
- Work closely with Regional GRS Analysts to provide support for regional specific reporting and analytical requirements.
- Assist in the analysis of current processes and recommends solutions and improved processes.
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Analytical skills
- Communication skills / Relationship Management
- Facilitation skills
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance, business or equivalent
- 3 - 5 years of related finance, accounting and/or real estate experience
- Working knowledge of and interest in real estate and GAAP accounting an advantage
- Proficient in the use of Excel and PowerPoint
What We Offer
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- Multisport card/cinema tickets / money transfer
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops