MAKE HISTORY WITH US!At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?• Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in IT/Computer Science or equivalent experience
• Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA); additional Professional qualifications such as CISSP or similar are an advantage
• Previous experience in external or/and internal IT audit or in an IT department within multinational organizations (preferably in the FMCG or technology environments)
• Proven experience in two or more of the following:
- Cloud hosting and cloud-based IT platforms
- Processes around B2C/B2B, digital consumer and trade engagement, e-commerce and online payments
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems
- Agile or Scrum framework
• Experience in auditing business processes
• Knowledge on key automated controls in business applications
• Experience in building and using data analytics to execute audit procedures or identify risks within a process
• High degree of flexibility and enthusiasm to travel (up to 60% of the time).
• Fluent English in writing and speaking
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?• Private medical and dental care, life insurance
• Subsidized meals in company canteens or Sodexo card
• Partially remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• Employee pension plan
• Multisport program
• Wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility
• Free bike and car parking for all employees
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?• Using analytical, information systems and project management skills to assess and test the effectiveness of the company’s information systems controls environment
• Participating in the planning, scoping and performance of audits
• Executing assigned audit procedures in line with Corporate Audit standards within agreed budget and timeliness
• Experiencing the broad spectrum of different PMI markets and information systems, across a wide variety of cultural environments
• Communicating the results of your work to the senior IT management
• Being able to work in a team to achieve common goals and coach other team members
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.