MAKE HISTORY WITH US!At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?• At least 1-2 year of business experience in Master Data, Procurement or Finance, preferably in Shared Service Center
• University degree in Finance
• Good digital literacy (MS Office, specifically Excel)
• Excellent written and oral English language
• SAP knowledge (MDG would be an asset)
• Ability to learn on the fly and handle processes independently or with limited supervision
• Ability to take ownership and responsibility for tasks in your portfolio
• Superb communication and partnership skills
• Very good analytical and interpersonal skills
• Solid attention to details and quality
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?• Private medical and dental care, life insurance
• Subsidized meals in company canteens or Sodexo card while working remotely
• Remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• Employee pension plan
• Multisport program
• Wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility
• Free bike and car parking for all employees
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?• Ensuring that business partners’ database is up to date and in line with KYV program requirements (incl. review of results from ongoing sanctions screening and solving identified cases)
• Collecting vital data about suppliers from available public sources
• Contacting internal counter partners and business partners (vendors, customers) globally to capture necessary information and documents
• Performing mass data changes, databases reconciliation & extracting master data reports
• Ensuring data quality and accuracy by applying company policies and proposing data quality standards
• Leading business requirements discussions with internal partners to implement outstanding solutions delivering value to the business
• Proposing and introducing process improvements
• Participating in various cross-functional projects
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.