Tech Mobilization Lead
The TSS Technology Mobilization Lead (TML) – This role is responsible for technology mobilization governance of Business Process Services (BPS) mobilization projects.
Following Accenture methodologies and industry best practices, this role will be accountable for ensuring that Technology for Operations delivers BPS technology solutions with high quality and appropriate program controls, that technology leadership is appropriately aware of issues and risks, and that mobilization projects Start Green and Stay Green.
- Coordinate with client Tech Lead to align Accenture and client workplans for dependencies and milestones
- Responsible for overseeing the overall implementation and is the owner of the master project plan
- Coordinate with client Tech Lead to gain and track client signoffs for technology projects deliverables
- Work with client Tech Lead to schedule and run regular overall project status meetings and RAID log review calls
- Responsible for overall technology risk and issue resolution management from Accenture
- Manage the overall technology Stabilization/Hypercare activities/status with the client stakeholders
- Handle client escalations to assign appreciate resources and inform client and Accenture stakeholders of progress/status
- Interact with client tech and business resources to execute any joint activities
- Coordinates all Accenture internal cross technology activities related to project
- Manages the PMs/Leads for each individual technology component of the solution.
- Sign off on Deployment Readiness
- Manage Final Go/No-Go Decision
- Manage defect and Change Request escalations
- Review and approve the selected solution or action proposal from RCA
- May participate in regular periodic status calls with account leadership and Steering Committee
- Responsible for overall technology financials, including providing appropriate financial inputs into Accenture financial management systems
- Responsible to submit overall project status updates into MyWizard.
- Manages the creation and estimate for technology CRs. May also be involved in the CR process definition with the client and account leadership
This job description reflects management's assignment of essential functions. It does not prescribe or restrict other responsibilities that may be assigned
- Strong project management skills, specifically proven experience on BPS Mobilizations
- Well-developed risk analysis and mitigation skills
- People management demonstrated ability to build and lead virtual teams
- Proactive issue/conflict identification and resolution ability
- Strong problem solving skills
- Proven client facing skills
Nice to Have Skills
- Experience with QA activity
- Hands-on experience with multiple BPS Offerings
- Familiarity with Tech for Ops core technology solutions and functions
- PMP or equivalent certification and experience with Accenture Delivery Methods and/or Agile delivery model
- 12+ years of experience managing programs, projects, and teams
- 8+ years with previous experience working on BPS mobilizations
- Experience at working with Mobilization team and account leads to analyze issues and risks and work through approach and strategy to resolve or mitigate.
- Preferred experience working with Accenture Operations and supporting technology teams (e.g. delivery factories, sales teams, OATLs, etc.)