Intakes Junior Analyst
What will you do:
- Perform data entry and research in various systems and tracking tools.
- Apply knowledge of processes and related systems to assist in identifying, assessing and resolving issues/problems.
- Assess and resolve non-standard and standard issues or problems.
- Seek advice and escalate issues when faced with tasks/problems outside the scope of the work.
- Execute operational process tasks according to service level expectations
- Assist in testing of products and processes
- Provide analysis and feedback on the assigned processes
- Contribute to product process launch readiness
- Contribute to risk assessment relating to assigned processes
- Participate in process and product training
- Contribute to regular client and internal meetings
- Perform UAT and prod testing, file bugs to report issues and track resolution
What we expect:
- Written and spoken fluency in English (C1 level)
- 2 years operations experience, with 1 year experience in the BPO Industry, Back Office Operations Training, Project Management or equivalent is preferred.
- Prior experience with process writing in an operation environment a plus.
- Computer literacy is a must
- Solution Orientation
- Building Strong relationships