Junior Data Reviewer
with English and Czech/Slovak
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 506,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. .
Accenture Operations provides business process services for specific functions, including finance and accounting; procurement and supply chain; and marketing & sales. We operate business processes with a combination of talent and data, artificial intelligence, analytics and digital technologies, helping clients to improve their productivity, customer experience and performance.
What will you do:
Provide back-end support to our client's customer
Review data according to Client guidelines
Work within the agreed timelines, quality and quantity standards
Need to keep up to date with events & happenings in countries of the supported language
Participate in generating improvement ideas
What do we expect from you?
Fluency in English
Fluency in Czech/Slovak,
Strong knowledge of modern culture & history in countries of the supported language
1+ year of work experience & university education will be a plus
Willingness to work rotating shifts across 7-day workweek – mornings, evenings & nights depending on project needs
What can we offer:
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various global Clients
- Constant support and clear development path from your first day at office – dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace
- Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom trainings
- Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to day life
- Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across Accenture facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives
- Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform, bonuses for referring new employees