Business Transformation Associate Manager
What will you do?
Support all end-to-end processes transformation of assigned accounts from efficiency and effectiveness perspective, applying deep process expertise toward development, maintenance and continuous improvement of processes. Support organization in increasing quality through evaluating performance and supporting continuous improvement efforts.
- Drive transformation journey on assigned accounts to make an impact on client's value proposition,
- Collaborate with client / internal stakeholders to improve client processes and drive client value,
- Identify opportunities for efficiencies (to improve productivity and SLA performance) and drive delivery of such projects (automation, process improvements),
- Drive rigorous metrics related to the balanced scorecard to evaluate performance and drive reduction in variability/defects in critical business processes.
- Manage Quality and Lean Six Sigma strategy to facilitate continuous improvement of products consistent with established industry standards and customer requirements. Discovering potential for Automation/AI and building business case for it,
- Support the execution of innovation projects through the operational excellence agenda.
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certified / Practitioner with proofed projects record
- Outsourcing services environment background
- Microsoft Office suite skills – proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, BI tools
- English – Fluent
- Finance and Accounting processes understanding will be an asset