Customer Service Junior Specialist
What will you do:
As a key player in the Global Customer Solutions Team, the Global Customer Support (GCS) Agent will have responsibility to monitor and respond to clients’ specific typology of requests (invoice copies etc.) in line with service levels agreed with the client and to ensure that proper quality control checks are performed. The agent will be the first point of contact for thousands of customers as well as internal stakeholders and as such will need to deliver timely, accurate and predictable service.
- Work with delivery team to ensure time results
- Identify and respond to customers' requests
- Ensure all queries are processed as per SLA’s (Service Level Agreements) and KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) which are set out for the team
- Take ownership of customers’ issues ensuring end to end service with an emphasis on excellent customer satisfaction and attention to detail
- Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of products and services offered by the client
What do we expect from you?
- Proficient English verbal and written
- Strong drive for results and the ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Ability to deal with and react effectively to demanding SLA-driven environment without compromising quality or efficiency
- Professional and confidential demeanor to ensure that data is handled sensitively and confidentially
- Strong attention to detail and a well-organized, structured approach to work and good communication skills