Business Transformation Lead
What will you do?
Business Transformation Leads are an integral part of Poland Business Excellence Team. The team is designed to ensure Accenture remains competitive in delivering process improvement solutions (both process and automation) cost effectively & quickly. The team's primary role is to create and enhance process improvement and automation solutions in the Poland BPO operations. The tasks handled by this group have a direct impact on Operations in meeting SLA and improve productivity. We are looking for a strong leader to develop and drive the improvement projects and initiatives.
- Identify opportunities for efficiencies (to improve productivity and SLA performance) and drive delivery of such projects (automation, process improvements)
- Collaborate with client/ internal stakeholders to improve client processes and drive client value through operations maturity
- Support the execution of innovation projects through the operational excellence agenda
- Drive continuous improvement program on assigned accounts to build employee engagement to make an impact on client's value proposition
- Manage Quality and Lean Six Sigma strategy to facilitate continuous improvement of products consistent with established industry standards and customer requirements. Discovering potential for Automation/AI and building business case for it
- Drive rigorous metrics related to the balanced scorecard to evaluate performance and drive reduction in variability/defects in critical business processes
- English language - minimum intermediate level. Fluent in verbal communication.
- Microsoft Office suite skills - proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, Word.
- Previous Lean/LSS experience delivering with technical solutions and proven used statistical tools (Green Belt certification would be an asset)
- Clarifying and driving project priorities and commitments as well as establish clear chains of project
- Knowledge and/or awareness of Automation process and tool such as Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism etc
- Flexibility, independent, adaptability, pro-activeness and ownership.