Test Automation Engineer
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you rigorous in putting every application to test before users work with them? Are you a talented IT Test Engineer that wants to solve new and interesting business challenges? Are you a committed team player and able to collaborate with business and development? If so, we need employees like you to build up and support our QA test automation team in Krakow to automate our projects for Group Treasury:
• ensure adherence to UBS testing standard and practices.
• Automate and script front and back end test cases
• Maintain automated scripts, fix automation bugs
• perform the requirement analysis and provide the required test coverage
• Run the automated test cases, archive the evidence to meet the regulatory requirements
• synchronize with the developers, business analysts and the program test manager and maintain the Automation Strategy
You'll be working in the Krakow test team to support projects in Group Treasury. Goal is to take over regression tests from GT and automate them to reduce manual test effort.
Your expertise :
• An IT university degree with minimum 4 years of working experience in IT test automation.
• Self-organized and able to design test cases. Able to establish proper coordination with stakeholders.
• Full understanding of SDLC, QA/Defect lifecycle.
• Expert in test management tools like JIRA (Xray)
• Scripting expertise in JAVA for automation with SELENIUM for UI testing.
• Knowledge in Python is beneficial.
• Experienced in Apache Maven tool.
• Familiar with the BDD approach, like Cucumber (Gherkin).
• Experienced with TestNG and/or Junit.
• Experienced in UFT automation.
• Strong skillset in Unix and SQL queries.
• Knowledge in some banking domains like Trading, Payments etc. is beneficial
• Strong analytical and communication skills.
• English fluent
• ISTQB certified (foundation level at minimum).
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.