Senior Full stack developer/ lead
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
– Lead and develop required web applications by analyzing business functional/technical requirements and end-to-end implementation
– Hands-on experience in application design & development using SDLC methodologies, well versed with waterfall and agile processes
– Collaborate with multiple IT & Business stakeholders to understand business requirements and develop high performance and scalable IT solutions
– Should be well versed with project management skills, able to appropriately estimate & scope deliverables for the releases, excellent coordination and organizational skills
– Able to mentor, provide IT solutions to Junior team members and perform code reviews across the team and enforce Enterprise Application design & architectural standards
– Connect with all other IT SPMs to explore and develop synergies, cross-leverage opportunities to meet our business needs in the most cost effective and sustainable way
You’ll be working in the Group Compliance Regulations and Governance IT team based in Krakow. Our role is to design and implement innovated IT solutions to meet UBS' regulatory commitments. You will be part of a global team that is responsible for delivering Compliance Monitoring and Oversight IT program - supporting the surveillance of bank-wide trading activity.
– 10+ years of IT experience with a fair understanding of compliance domain and related applications
– strong exposure on Core Java, Spring, Spring boot, REST APIs and Microservices
– strong focus on test automation
– exposure to CI/CD concepts
– exposure to Cloud integration, Container services and good understanding of Agile based execution processes
– understanding of relational (Oracle, SQL Server, Postgres)
– Proven skills in performance tuning and quality improvements
– Should be able to communicate clearly with multiple stakeholders and be able to coordinate & collaborate with various teams across multiple regions
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.