Senior Financial Reporting Specialist
Job Reference #
Do you have strong analytical skills and attention to detail? Do you have the know-how for analyzing financial information, data transformation & Business Intelligence? We’re looking for someone who can:
• work closely with our business partners and internal clients to actively provide support and solutions for their reporting needs
• deliver regular reports and respond to ad-hoc inquiries from our stakeholders
• implement and maintain reporting solutions based on user requirements, this includes data sourcing, calculations and presentation in the final report
• develop and deliver reporting improvements maximizing transparency and efficiency
• proactively engage in new projects with colleagues in multiple locations
You’ll be working in the Reporting & Analytics team in Krakow, Fabryczna Office Park. Our team supports UBS Investment Bank Global Markets and Finance businesses.
We work closely with regional business, country heads, account managers & sales traders to help drive decision making. We provide regular and ad-hoc reporting and analysis, as well as business intelligence solutions, covering a wide range of financial metrics.
• 3+ years of relevant experience in business analytics and reporting or similar field
• a university degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or similar field
• excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• excellent communicator and confident in dealing with senior internal clients
• well organized, able to plan and prioritize your own workload and adhere to timelines
• understanding of projects environment and continuous improvement attitude
• working knowledge of Business Objects, Alteryx and/or SQL (desired)
• working knowledge of Business Intelligence tools such as Tableau and/or Microstrategy (additional asset)
• positive attitude
• fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.