M365 IT Services & Product Manager
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you an experienced and motivated Technical Product Manager? Do you enjoy creating meaningful solutions and making a real difference with your work?
We're looking for someone like that who can:
• manage products for the UBS End User Cloud services team delivering solutions leveraging M365, D365, Power Platform and other Cloud productivity solutions
• provide accountability for Lifecycle Management, Finance, Performance, Risk Management and service delivery within agreed SLAs/OLAs and costs
• have a working knowledge of the technical aspects of the solutions to provide effective coordination between technical teams, business, stakeholders and business account managers
• defines and executes the service roadmap, optimizing the complexity and minimizing risks of End of Life components
• track and manage Service Governance tasks, product management tasks, and co-ordinate across multiple roles and functions, ensure service KPIs
• work with finance teams on project budgets and track against agreed plans
• build relationships and effectively leverage your network to streamline service and product delivery
• translate ideas into valuable business solutions
You'll be working in the Global End User Cloud Services team, providing services to all UBS users around the world, leveraging M365, D365 and Power Platform.
As a technical product manager you will play an important role in providing end user Cloud services and product management with governance, automation and service delivery.
• several years of solid experience as a technical Service /Product manager, and within financial services is a plus
• a good working knowledge of Cloud technologies including Microsoft 365, Dynamics 365, Power Platform and Azure services
• experience managing several simultaneous services / products and coordinating service deliverables across various service teams
• experience with the full software development lifecycle (SDLC), effective risk management and iterative development methodologies
• experience with service / product management tools to provide good visibility into service / product status
• strong documentation and presentation skills
• an excellent communicator, in person and using conferencing technologies with a diverse and global team
• a self-starter, someone who does not wait to be told what to do
• collaborative in nature, willing to share ideas, debate solutions and achieve consensus
• a multi-tasker, well organized and thrive in a dynamic environment, always learning new things and seeking new challenges
• fluent in English, both spoken and written
• proactive and creative (and you love making a difference)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.