C&ORC AM Risk Management Specialist
Job Reference #
Are you an experienced professional keen to gain more experience in risk management? Can you lead and take ownership of key risk assessment activities?
We’re looking for a risk management specialist to:
• perform 2nd line of defence activities in relation to key operational risk framework requirements (e.g. Key Procedural Control Assessments, Operational Risk Events, Operational Risk Issues)
• support and help drive improvement in AM CORC risk assessment activities (e.g. reporting to the C&ORC AM Risk Committee)
• collaborate with AM and across GCRG to deliver ad hoc 2LoD risk assessments on key issues arising
• provide support across variety of Framework and Risk Assessment Team responsibilities e.g. thematic reviews
You will be part of the C&ORC AM Framework and Risk Assessment team in Cracow reporting to the team head who is based in London.
• ideally 3-5 years of experience in risk focused role
• knowledge of Asset Management business is beneficial
• analytical with the ability to provide practical solutions
• effective communication skills, both written and spoken
• ability to cover numerous topics and deliverables simultaneously
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.