German to Italian translator
Marketing and Communications
Personal & Corporate Banking
Job Reference #
Are you a qualified translator, ideally with marketing and/or banking background? Are you passionate about languages? We're looking for someone like you to:
• translate and transcreate marketing materials from German into Italian (magazine inserts, brochures, ads, videos, presentations, webpages etc.);
• develop your understanding of our organization and how we communicate with the world;
• help us to pass the right message in your target language (Italian);
• with time and experience, become an expert in UBS style and tone of voice;
• understand and take into account expectations and linguistic habits of different regional groups (i.e. Ticino);
• manage glossaries and TMs;
• build knowledge and share it within the team.
Your workplace is the UBS Service Center in Wroclaw, Poland, a buzzing international hub and former European Capital of Culture. We are expanding our translation team specialized in marketing and banking translations. Please note that this is an in-house role, not a remote position.
We offer a stable working environment within a diverse team of expats. As a full-fledged member of the team, you will be able to grow as a translator, both in terms of CAT software usage and terminology development.
A relocation package is subject to discussions with the right candidates.
• native or native like in Italian with a very sound knowledge of German;
• experienced with CAT tools (Trados preferred);
• able to work in a sometimes highly pressurized production environment;
• precise and creative;
• ready to relocate and work in a young and dynamic team in Wroclaw / Poland;
• BA or MA in philology or applied linguistics, or a post-graduate degree in translation;
• ideally three years of experience in translation of high-quality marketing materials.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.