Job Reference #
Are you a motivated self-starter? Can you deliver accurate and timely financial information? Are you interested in gaining knowledge in subject of Asset Management?
We’re looking for a Financial Accountant to:
• prepare and record journal entries in the general ledger, sub ledger and other applications
• ensure complete, accurate and auditable accounting and closing
• compile and analyze financial information for UBS asset management companies
• implement accounting controls and manage their governance
• prepare financial statements and other financial reports for the business and various stakeholders
• collaborate on continuous improvement of quality, efficiency and effectiveness of controls
• support of entity controlling teams (with various scope
You’ll be working in the Swiss Regional Controlling team in Cracow (Fabryczna Office Park) . We provide sufficient trainings (including training from On-shore partners), this is an ideal way to gain the practical work experience . As a Finance Accountant, you’ll play an important role making sure the accounting records of Asset Management are accurate and complete. Furthermore, you will be key in preparation and providing various reports and analysis for many stakeholders, monitoring fee flow in the entity and be involved in setting up new processes and controls.
• 2+ years previous experience in a similar role focusing on accounting, data analysis, financial reporting (experience in Asset Management space would be an asset)
• bachelor’s / master’s degree or equivalent in accounting or related field
• strong analytical skills
• fluent in written and spoken English
• proficient in MS excel (VBA would be an asset)
• analytical and methodical, with great attention to detail
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.