M365 Architect - Collaboration Services
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you an experienced and motivated M365 architect? Do you enjoy creating meaningful solutions and making a real difference with your work?
We're looking for someone like that who can:
· design and architect Cloud solutions for a large multinational financial services organization focused on collaboration solutions such as SharePoint Online, Teams, OneDrive, Yammer and PowerPlatform
· lead architecture workshops from requirements, analysis, design, development and implementation
· co-ordinate activities across multi-disciplinary M365 and Azure teams and business stakeholders
· design governance and automation solutions to implement and enforce necessary controls to meet business and regulatory requirements
· be the lead architect and provide mentoring and technical leadership for a team of collaboration engineers
· document service configurations, policies and controls to govern provisioning and lifecycle management including user entitlements management
· design migration solutions for moving on-premise content to SharePoint, Teams and OneDrive
· design governance and service hosting framework to accommodate Line of Business applications migrated to M365 services
· provide escalation support to manage incidents from analysis to resolution
translate ideas into valuable business solutions
You'll be working in the Global Cloud Collaboration Solutions team, providing services to all UBS users around the world, leveraging M365 and Azure, SharePoint, OneDrive for Business, MS Teams, Yammer and other M365 services like PowerApps PowerAutomate and custom applications.
As a software engineer you will play an important role in the transition of UBS collaboration solutions from on-premise to M365 and Azure, creating and integrating governance and automation and in developing business application services.
· several years of solid experience as a Cloud architect and engineer, and within financial services is a plus
· deep knowledge and experience in M365 configuration, with all collaboration services such as MS Teams, SharePoint, One Drive, Yammer, PowerPlatform and other M365 services.
· experience with large-scale implementations including multi-geo tenant configurations and risk mitigation for data protection issues
· experience with migration to M365 services from on-premise to OneDrive, Teams and SharePoint
· good experience with PowerShell and other batch processing languages.
· very good documentation skills for architectures, designs, test plans, test cases, and other artifacts.
· strong presentation skills and ability to communicate complex architectures to review boards and stakeholders
· great analytical and problem-solving skills and attention to detail. (you know how to figure stuff out)
· a strong desire to keep learning, adapting and growing.
· a strong leader, excellent communicator, in person and using conferencing technologies with a diverse and global team
· a self-starter, someone who does not wait to be told what to do
· a multi-tasker, well organized and thrive in a dynamic environment, always learning new things
· a team player, collaborative in nature, willing to share ideas, debate solutions and achieve consensus
· fluent in English, both spoken and written
· proactive and creative (and you love making a difference)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.