Internship in Credit Risk Control Managed Funds
Job Reference #
Temporary / Contract
Do you have sharp analytical skills? Are you self-motivated and detail-oriented? We’re looking for someone like this to:
- support the global Credit Officers and Credit Analysts
- be involved in the workflow process of credit assessments including the preparation of proposals as well as reviews and rating requests
- monitor and manage the team's shared-mailboxes and assign requests and queries to the respective Credit Analyst
- interact with various internal departments (e.g. Onboarding, Legal, Risk Control Operations) to provide Credit Risk Control inputs on front-to-back and/or risk reporting queries
- prepare regular and ad-hoc reporting
You will be joining our Credit Risk team in our Business Solutions Center in Krakow. We support and work closely with one or more Credit Officers in London, Zurich, Stamford and APAC covering Managed Funds. Our product focus includes OTC derivatives, securities financing and exchange traded derivatives. Given the size of the portfolio, teamwork is of great importance.
Our internship is an ideal way to gain the work experience that you will need to launch your career. Your paid internship will last 12 months, based on a 30-40 hour week.
You don't have to have previous professional experience. It is important that you have:
- some knowledge of financial markets, securities and the banking industry.
- a can-do attitude
- strong analytical and problem solving skills as well as an ability to think critically
- excellent English communication skills and the ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner
- are quickly grasping new concepts
- are able to work productively both within a team environment and individually
- are keen on learning numerous applications specific to the department
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.