PM Officer with Agile Coaching Experience
Corporate services, infrastructure and facilities
Job Reference #
Are you an experienced PM or Trainer with extensive experience working in Agile environment? Are you an engaging presenter with great stakeholder management skills? Do you enjoy finding creative solutions?
We are looking for a candidate who can:
• assist in Agile transformation by coaching and advise stakeholders (clients)
• build trust and strong working relationship with stakeholders ensuring high quality of service
• actively promote best practices of agile ways of working and is focused on new solutions and innovations
Our team supports programs which drive the change in on a global scale in the firm. We are a part of wider consulting organization and work as agents to promote high standards and best practices, currently undergoing Agile transformation. In this role you will be a part of a team providing extensive professional support in adapting agile ways of working and project support.
• 5+ years working in Agile environment
• solid understanding of Agile methodologies with minimum one certification (Agile PM, ScrumMaster, Product Owner, Kanban, Agile Coach, SAFe)
• great coaching and influencing skills with a “can do” attitude
• experience working with development teams
• experience providing analysis and advisory to stakeholders of all levels
• delivery focused, pro-active and solution-based approach
• extensive knowledge of Office 365
• strong knowledge of Atlassian applications (Jira, Confluence)
• fluency in English with great presentation skills
Additional assets: experience with: Clarity PPM, Alteryx, Tableau, multiple Agile certifications, experience working in a financial institution
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.