IT Business Analyst
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you have the know-how to apply business analysis techniques to deliver HRIT projects? Do you want to use your expertise to help our projects succeed? Do you have an understanding of key HR processes to be able to contribute to future technology solutions?
We’re looking for an IT business analyst with planning skills to:
• engage with colleagues at all levels to collect, influence and manage business requirements
• translate business requirements into technical documentation
• collaborate with technologists to drive delivery within an Agile framework
• conduct as-is and to-be impact analysis
• work with key project stakeholders on business requirements and UAT testing
• contribute to reduction of all security and operational risks, in line with policies and standards
• identify opportunities to improve our processes
• plan and manage execution of IT deliverables emerging from business needs collected
You’ll be working in the HRIT team in Krakow, Poland. We provide a collaborative BA and PM community to share experiences, identify opportunities for change. As an IT business analyst, you’ll play an important role in working your team on timely delivery of HRIT projects. You may also be the software component manager for certain HRIT systems.
Our culture centers around being proud and driven by our curiosity. We are always looking to the future for inspiration and embracing challenges. We are entrepreneurial and leverage diverse skills, backgrounds and solutions to constantly improve and transform. We are outcome driven - We are responsible and focused on results and operational excellence. We work collaboratively to deliver a brighter future for our clients in partnership with our business. Your views and opinion matter and active dialogue and participation is encouraged.
This is an exciting time to join HRIT as you will be an essential part of our new journey. You must be highly skilled and proficient in your area of expertise and contribute to our IT programs.
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
• ideally 5 years of experience in a SCRUM delivery model within the financial sector
• solid understanding of business requirements gathering
• ability and interest to manage IT projects / deliverables as part of your work is desirable
• technical experience with JIRA and Sharepoint are essential
• inquisitive, able to challenge effectively and manage conflicting stakeholder needs
• excellent written and verbal communication skills, able to communicate to the business at their level
• Must be proficient in English both spoken and written
• a related degree or equivalent business experience is essential
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.