Asset Management Operational Risk Framework and Capital Assessment Pro
Job Reference #
Are you an expert when it comes to performing second line of defense activities?
We’re looking for an Operational Risk Controller to:
• Act as a business divisional C&ORC subject matter expert and support the business in ensuring effective management of consequential risks in the Asset Management business division;
• Perform 2nd LoD activities in relation to operational risk framework requirements (e.g. Risk Control Self Assessment, Control Assessment, Operational Risk Events, Operational Risk Issues);
• Support and perform capital assessment process for the Asset Management UK entities;
• Support and perform OR capital model governance requirements;
• Support and perform OR reporting requirements;
• Collaborate with the Business to manage operational risks.
You will be joining our Compliance and Operational Risk Control (C&ORC) team aligned to the Asset Management division which is based in London and reports to the Head of C&ORC AM UK. Our key responsibilities are to support the business by ensuring effective management of the regulatory and operational risks, and to perform 2nd Line of Defense activities that are independent of the business to oversee the consequential risks arising from business activities. The role is Cracow based.
• 3-5 years of experience in banking/asset management in Risk functions; ideally experience in Operational Risk management and control;
• Knowledge of Operational Risk Capital assessment processes;
• Knowledge of capital modelling processes;
• Knowledge of Asset Management business is beneficial;
• Analytical skills are a must coupled with the ability to provide practical solutions;
• Effective communication skills, both written and spoken;
• The ability to coordinate activities to deliver against tight deadlines;
• Good working knowledge of the UK regulatory environment is beneficial.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.